Whittet Wildlife Library
Informative, easy to read and amusingly illustrated, all the titles in the Whittet Wildlife Library have one thing in common: they have been written by people who really know their subject. This makes them surprisingly authoritative reference books, ensuring that you will turn to them again and again.
- Bats by Phil Richardson
- Frogs & Toads by Trevor Beebee
- Mammal Detective by Rob Strachan
- Squirrels by Jessica Holm
- Badgers by Michael Clark
- Beavers by Andrew Kitchener
- Doormice by Pat Morris
- Pond Life by Trevor Beebee
- Spiders by Michael Chinnery
- Urban Foxes by S Harris & P Baker
- Rabbits & Hares by Anne McBride
- Garden Creepy Crawlies by Michael Chinnery
- New Hedgehog Book by Pat Morris
What would you like?